Tuesday, February 24, 2009

TRAINING WHEELS (LESSON # 1)

And as The Wheel goes spinning along down the Hollywood fast lane (okay, slow lane) here are some Do's and Do Not’s he has picked up between the treads...

LESSON 1: When rapping with Executives, you denigrate hit movies at your own peril. Do not be an idiot. What they want is to be reassured, to know that you’re Mainstream, to know that you think and feel the way audiences think and feel. So here is rule Number One, folks:

If it made money, you loved it.

See ya next time…

1 comment:

  1. Ack. I don't think I could fake it long enough to persuade them that I was Mainstream. I'll have to work on that. lol.

    ReplyDelete

I suppose my only "rule" for anybody leaving comments on this blog is the golden one. Do unto others, okay kids? The hoariest of cliches, and the truest.